Medical Adjustable Bed Assist Rail Handle and Hand Guard Grab Bar, Bedside Safety and Stability (Tool-Free Assembly), White/Black
- Heavy-duty Powder-coated Steel
- FALL PREVENTION & MOBILITY INDEPENDENCE – A safe and secure way for disabled, handicapped individuals or anyone with limitations or injuries to get in and out of bed unassisted to perform daily tasks (eating, reading, working) without leaving the bed
- SAFE & DURABLE MODERN DESIGN – Heavy-duty powder-coated steel provides a strong, sturdy frame that holds up to 300lbs and supports the transfer in and out of bed from a walker/wheelchair. Modern bed rail design will blend in nicely in any bedroom.
- SLIP-RESISTANT PADS – Slip resistant handle, foam padding, horizontal stabilizer bars and floor standing legs work to increase stability for users. It will not work on low bed/platform bed with height clearance less than 16.5″ from floor to frame.
- UNIVERSAL ADJUSTABLE BED RAIL – Adjustable height and width allows product to fit any sized beds (twin, full, double, queen, king) and either side of the bed (right or left). Note: Bed Assist Handle/Rail works only with mattresses 7-11″ in height.
- TOOL-FREE ASSEMBLY & EASY TO CLEAN – Assembles in minutes without tools. To use: simply slide under your mattress. To clean: Wipe and let dry. Note: It will not work on most Sleep Number Beds or mattresses that are Velcro-ed to its foundation