Tri-Grip Bathtub Rail with Chrome Finish – Bathtub Grab Bar Safety Bar For Seniors and Handicap – For Assistance Getting In and Out of Tub, Easy to Install on Most Tubs
- INDEPENDENT MOVEMENT: Increase your independence in getting in and out of the bathtub with Carex Tri-Grip Bathtub Rail. The three textured gripping areas with textured finishes allows for a safe entrance or exit from the bath with solid support and grip.
- ATTRACTIVE FINISH: The Carex Tri-Grip Bathtub Rail has an attractive chrome finish that is rust resistant and matches most bathroom décors. It screws tightly to the side of the tub for sturdy support that looks like an attractive fixture in your bathroom.
- EASY MOUNTING: The adjustable steel spring clamps make installing this rail easy & quick. The clamp fits most tub wall size from 3.5″ – 6″ wide, so it can be easily installed in just about any bathtub with a flat top tub wall. Get stability with the Carex Tri-Grip Bathtub Rail.
- COMPASS HEALTH BRANDS has been a leading manufacturer of Respiratory, Pain Management and Home Medical Equipment for over 20 years with one goal: to provide innovative, high quality products that enable consumers to live healthier, more independent lives.
- TRUSTED SUPPORT: Compare the trusted support of Compass Health Brands home care products to products from Vaunn, Drive Medical, MedMobile, Dr Kay’s, Dr. Maya, Medline, BalanceFrom, Medokare, NOVA Medical Products, Healthline Trading, Vive, TMS or Duro-Med.
- The maximum recommended weight is 200 pounds
- Won’t scratch your tub. The bathtub handicap bar features protective rubber pads to keep it from damaging any tub.